Denouncing theories of superhuman acts of athleticism, and people just saying stupid shit.

Monday, November 24, 2008

They unleashed him!

TO finally had a breakout game this year. His first big yardage game in like 78 games (I'm joking). But seriously, its been like 7 games I think (I'm at work now, so ill find out for sure the games when I get home). But my frustration is with ESPN of course. Its his first exceptional performance this season, and they wanna analyze every fucking catch. And put little sight line graphics of where the DB wasn't looking, and show that TO was looking in exactly the right spot. Then TO is in a press conference going "They unleashed me!" and all the reporters laugh like he hasn't stunk it up all year. You know what? They didn't fucking unleash you. You played the fucking 49ers, at home, and Romo is healthy. And on the long TD catch, it was fucking offensive pass interference. I'm sick of ESPN highlighting miniscule bullshit all day long. I don't wanna begin talking about a breaking news update every hour about Andy Reid saying "McNabb is our starter". I wouldn't care as much if they called it TO-Gate, or McNabb-Gate, or even just Watergate. That would make it really seem like something important. But now I've gotta get back to Work-Gate, cus its important.

-cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment