Denouncing theories of superhuman acts of athleticism, and people just saying stupid shit.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sad to say...

Apologies to the 3 people who read this blog for a lack of posts recently, as I know you wait with bated breath to hear what Juan and I have to say. Just been really busy with work blah blah blah noone really cares.

Moving on, no dumb shit here. Just a quick sad note that FJM, the blog that inspired Juan and I to begin this little slice of internet heaven, has decided to call it quits. Actually, that was awful grammar, the guys who write for FJM have decided to call it quits. My heart sank a little when I saw their farewell post, as they are a blog that I literally would have paid to read. If you haven't already, I absolutely recommend going to firejoemorgan.com, and starting waaaayyyy back to the very beginning of the site's archives,(which I believe started in April of '05) and read some of the wittiest, most spot-on bad sports journalism commentary one could ever hope to come across. These guys were professional writers (literally) in every sense of the word, and gave me belly laugh after belly laugh, and completely changed the way I watch baseball today. So as they would say on FJM, I "tip my hat" to Ken Tremendous, Dak, and Junior, and hope for one day to read new stuff from them. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment