Denouncing theories of superhuman acts of athleticism, and people just saying stupid shit.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

it's a sad day

Just like my usual Saturday morning, I wake up, have breakfast and a cup of coffee, then put on soccer. And while i watch soccer, I browse around the inter-web and go to all the sites that I frequent. The main one being FJM, and after I catch the bad news about them shutting it down for good, I come to this blog to see Jean-Pierre has already extended our sincerest thanks and gratitude to the guys of FJM. Like Jean said about his experiences, they've also changed the way I watch and think about baseball. And like we've said previously, they were a major part of our inspiration to start this Blog. So again, I/We would like to thank you guys for all the great enlightenment and laughs over the years. Thanks FJM.

-cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment