Denouncing theories of superhuman acts of athleticism, and people just saying stupid shit.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

This is my first 'BIG' blog post

As I sit and wait for game 4 of Tampa v. Philly, I'm writing this, my first post of a blog my friend and i have started. The main reason for this blog is just getting some of our frustrations out for others to see (possibly).

I also want to allow you to know that we are both Mets fans, and feel very passionate about our team. Now thats not to say we are going to be pro-Met in everything we say. We are gonna be as unbiased as possible, about every team or athlete. I also want to say that this won't be strictly about baseball. I'm guessing the majority will be, but as I'm sure you all well know. People say stupid things about many other sports, but we will mainly focus on baseball.

When/if this inevitably comes up - WE KNOW, this looks like a total bite off of one of our major influences. That being the amazing guys over at Fire Joe Morgan. We only hope to one day be on their level. They have inspired us with some of our baseball belief structure, but this blog will be as original and as unique as we can possibly make it.

Let me now let everyone in a little more closely as to what we will be writing about. As you can tell, this blog is clutch. That being said, we plan on pointing out the pointless. We want to try our best to exploit some of the dumbest things we hear on a regular basis. Based on our location in the states, sports talk radio station 660 WFAN will be one of our biggest targets. Every analyst on ESPN is always a great threat to say something completely ridiculous. And we'll dabble in some newspaper/online articles. And this goes for any sport, not just baseball.

I could go on with this forever, but we both separately wanted to reach out with our own introductions. We hope we can get together a nice following and maybe reach out to some people that might enjoy our views. We look forward to some good, sometimes unclean fun

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment