Denouncing theories of superhuman acts of athleticism, and people just saying stupid shit.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Hank Aaron award for being a decent player in a huge market with alot of drunk, brain-dead fans goes to...

ARAMIS RAMIREZ!!!!!!! Actually, he won the Hank Aaron Award for "The best offensive player as voted on by the fans." I can't even begin to describe how ridiculous this is. I will often try to back up certain arguments with cold hard numbers, but for something this ludicrous its not even neccessary. There were so many more productive players than A-Ram this year in the NL listing them here would take me over a week if I worked straight with no breaks. Ok, that's a bit much I suppose, but if anyone can honestly say that Aramis Ramirez was more productive than Albert Pujols this year, I would...I don't know what I would do honestly. Probably just say "Dude, are you serious?" For the record, the AL winner was Kevin Youkilis, which....whatever isn't awful I suppose. But the bottom line is you need to play in a big market to win this stupid award, and have a lot of fiercely loyal and fiercely retarded fans who vote for you 8000 times each while eating brats. Doubt you'll ever see a KC Royal win this pile of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment