Denouncing theories of superhuman acts of athleticism, and people just saying stupid shit.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Plexiglass Burress

I just have one question: How fucking stupid can you be?

I love this shit. Why would anyone ever think what he did was a good idea. "Yeah, my name is Plexiglass Burress, and I'm about to go to this shitty Manhattan night club. I'm gonna be the coolest guy in town if I bring my illegally owned and chamber-loaded automatic .40 caliber Glock." What the other good idea he had was carrying it in his shitty pants, and like I mentioned, it had a fucking bullet in the hole!!!! And the fucking safety was off!!!! So he's 'bumping' around the club, and security lets him in (because he is Plexipiece) gun or no gun. With his loaded handgun in his BVDs, having some cocktails in the VIP section. So I'm assuming he started stroking his Glock, and BLAM, a nice bullet straight through the thigh, GOOD ONE!!! At that point, the best idea is to leave immediately, go to the hospital, give them a fake name, coax them into breaking the law and not reporting a gun-shot wound to the police, and saying you got shot at Applebees. I forgot having one of your friend/teammate try to hide the gun. Fucking brilliant, it couldn't have been done more idiotically. Wanna know what my advice would have been to prevent this? Don't carry a fucking gun around! You don't need a fucking gun, I promise. Especially if you don't have a permit for the state you're located. Jail should be fun, way to blow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment