Denouncing theories of superhuman acts of athleticism, and people just saying stupid shit.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Fox NFL Drinking Game!

I'm going to watch the NFL on Fox for as long as I can stand it. Everytime Darryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa, or anyone who is paid by Fox says something retarded I will take a hypothetical "shot of Jack Daniels." (Blogger's note: I would normally be happy to conduct this experiment with actual whiskey, but I would be dead within an hour and a half)

Something retarded will include any meaningless cliches' that cannot be proven or disproven, something stupidly obvious, or just something that generally gets on my nerves.

1.)Moose gets my drinking off to a good start with this piece of nonsensical crap:"The Giants are playing with confidence." That is something you will hear every single sports journalist or commentator say about a team that wins alot. I would like to see a professional athlete that doesn't "play with confidence."

2.)Tony Siragusa (Who absolutely fucking steals money from Fox on a week to week basis by the way) just wasted fifteen seconds of my life by babbling something about the Giants being out of sync and "wondering what's going on." I will not transcribe the exact words of Goose's rhetoric, but I will slam down my second "hypothetical shot."

3.)Tony Siragusa just said that the media attention the Giants have had to deal with as a result of being Super Bowl champions and Plax's situation is "coming into play" in today's game because the Eagles are currently winning. That is such a load of horseshit I don't even know where to begin. Plax being a moron and blowing a bullet through his leg has nothing to do with Hixon dropping an 80 yard TD pass that literally hit him in the stomach. He catches that ball, Giants are up 7-3, and Siragusa doesn't make this statement. Either way, Siragusa eats 56 baby back ribs at half time.

4) Goose is really on a fucking roll. Westbrook just ripped off a TD run, and Goose said the
"one thing" Westbrook does is "keep his legs moving." How does this guy continue to collect a paycheck? That's four shots, and I'm feeling real good at the moment.

5) Goose just said "Groundhog's Day." Shot number 5. The Giants just returned a blocked FG for a TD. Guess they are rising above the negative media attention brought on them by Plax.

No comments:

Post a Comment